lunes, octubre 08, 2012

Dead Can Dance: Opium




Sometimes
I feel like I want to live
Far from the metropolis
Just walk through that door
Sometimes
I feel like I want to fly
Reach out to the painted sky
A prisoner to the wind
A bird on the wing
Sometimes
I feel the ocean in my blood
See rain from the sky above
Her song blind tears

And now
Those tears leave taste on my tongue
Like the warm rush you get from
Black opium
Black opium
Sometimes
I feel like I want to leave
Behind all these memories
And walk through that door
Outside
The black night calls my name
But all roads look the same
They lead nowhere
They lead nowhere







A veces
siento como que quiero vivir
lejos de la metrópoli
Sólo hay que caminar por esa puerta

A veces
siento que quiero volar
Llegar al cielo pintado
un prisionero al viento
Un pájaro en el ala

A veces
siento el océano en mi sangre
Veo lluvia desde el cielo
su canción de lágrimas ciegas
Y ahora
Esas lágrimas dejan un sabor en mi lengua
como la fiebre tibia que recibe
Negro opio
Negro opio

A veces
siento como que quiero vivir
dejar atrás todos esos recuerdos
y caminar por esa puerta
Afuera
La negra noche llama mi nombre
pero todos los caminos parecen iguales
Ellos llevan a ninguna parte
Ellos llevan a ninguna parte













No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...